Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Selfies

 

Hi pals! It's Sunday so it's selfie time.


I has been working overtime lately. I mean not only am I da Head of Security, West Texas Divishun (despite what a certain orange pussycat thinks),  I has also been havin to be da momma's therapist. And I are wanting to give some people momma works wif a big ol butt bite but she says my jaws are not da big, BOL. 


Anyways my momma says dat my appointment to da West Texas Divishun are gonna be ending in a few months and who knows where I'll be Head of Security of! And a lotta HBO words too, and I don't mean dragon! But even wif all dat going on, I still had to get groomed Friday. Sigh.


One of my Facebook friends, Bindi, has been missing for a week and a half. And just yesterday, there wuz a sighting that was confirmed to be her by the tracking dogs. So please, if you are in Missouri, keep an eye out for her and please share her info anywhere ya can. Her momma has been devastated. 


12 comments:

  1. Oh, I sure hope Bindi will soon be reunited with her Momma.

    And sorry your Momma will be jobless, but now that she has experience, maybe the next one will be easier to come by...I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we cross all paws that Bindi finds back to her home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute selfies, Kinley. We have our paws crossed that Bindi can find her way home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We certainly think your mom deserves more jobs. I mean she has the support of many cats and dogs, as well as the internet world of pals. If there are behinds to be bitten, then I am sure you could cope.... just take a couple of extra goes on the more padded ones 😉
    Purrs to you all for delightful and brilliantly glowing selfies!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope and pray that your friend Bindi gets rescued and returned to her home real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!