Monday, October 10, 2022

Oktoberfest Party Pups

Who says dat Oktoberfest are just a pawty for schnauzers?


I think we should all be able to get in on da Oktoberfest spirit! Ok, maybe beer are not quite a spirit . . .


And I don't think da mommas wanna share anyways. Maybe we can get some sossidge??


We DID manage to get a lil bit of BBQ today - yum!!


I guess dat makes up for da rainy day dat kept us inside.

Brinley and me has been having so much fun - she's going home tomorrow, but I'll get to see her in about a month!


Ok, maybe a snuck a sip!

10 comments:

  1. we love your octoberfest more... there are sure better prices than in munich ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oktoberfest; petcretary used to live in a city where her college was, and they celebrated that big time there...the original name of that place was called New Berlin! Go figure.

    Have fun and enjoy your last hours together...we think in about a month its special days at your Grandma's and for our petcretary...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and I are going back to Plano for it - yay for weekend birthdays!

      Delete
  3. You two girls are having quite the party being together. It was so nice of Brinley and her mom to come visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you not be invited to a festival involving sossidge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute together. Don't drink and drive.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!