Monday, October 17, 2022

Getting Ready for Howloween!

 

Hi pals! Well, other than listenin to momma complain about some ROOD peoples she has to deal wif at her job, I has been helpin her get ready for Howloween.


Besides today's Zombie Patrol, dat also involved modelin my new Howloween dress.


Brinley did her modelin when she wuz here wif me.


I can't believe it wuz only a week ago!

Yup, dere are KITTIES on our dress.

Hmmm, I bet they would be fun to play wif!


As ya can see, it are a retro design.

Here's a close up!


Now, off to go scare some zombies!!

14 comments:

  1. You'll get those zombies scared off with Howloween dresses, Kinley! Esp with those spooky cats on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty dresses. And what a good thing you momma has you to cuddle after dealing with those ROOD people at work. Gail and I hope that she comes across NICE, POLITE people there too.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only. Ackshually, she likes her students. Da other peoples . . .

      Delete
  3. only one week? oh my we have no treats nor anythng... aaaaah... we have to go shopping immediately ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! We like the retro kitties, and Mama ADORES those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best dresses! When are you going to walk down the runway at Fashion Week?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!