Saturday, October 8, 2022

My BFF Are Here!

 

Hey pals! I has some exciting news!


My BFF Brinley came to visit me!


I has been having so much fun wif her!

We went for a walk in my park and all around da apartments!


And we got to wear our brand new Howloween dresses my momma made us.


Yeah, we are lookin spooktacular!


Definitely da best dressed dogs in town.


Ok, probably da only dressed dogs in town, but still.


Here's a close up.


Today we has been watching football wif da mommas.


And barking every dog who even THINKS about walking by here.


And probably some that don't, BOL!

8 comments:

  1. How exciting that your BFF is visiting you. Those new dresses are super cute and perfect for the Halloween season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Its double Westie fun times at your place! Cute dresses!

    Enjoy your visit and keep on witth the barking, we'll join you from our place...WOOFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you tow are together, all is right in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!