Friday, December 9, 2016

Da Christmas Tree??


So remember a couple days ago when I barked bout how Finley said dere wuz gonna be a tree inside??


Well, she wuzn't kiddin - da mommas has been doin all kindsa crazy Christmas decorayshuns.  Includin setting up a big tree - it looks like a tree, but it don't smell like one.  Momma says is are Art Offishul.  I don't know who decides what art gets to be offishul and all dat, but somebody musta decided dat dis tree counted even though it don't gots no skwerrils in it.


Yeah, it don't make no sense to me.  Or dollars either.


Anyways, da mommas has been goin all crazy wif deck-a-moratin everything - dere's rainbow lights everywheres!  And Santas, and snow doods, and reindeers, and penguins.  Even our toys has been swapped out for Christmas ones - and I got to in-hair-it a whole basketful of those.


Anyways, dis are da tree I told ya bout.  It took days for em to do!


At least it are a better use of time dan bathin us.  Yeah, we got gaffs yesterday which wuz NO fun.  Momma should spend more time deck-a-moratin and less time in da tub.


I even has my own ornament!  Brinley has one just like it - well, it has her pickshure in it instead of mine, but ya get da idea.


Some pals sent my momma Whitley ornaments earlier dis year - here are pics of em.


Ain't dat pawsome?


And of course we got to pose in front of da tree!


Finley warned us Santa hats and antlers wuz comin.  What da woof??  Maybe my momma has been watchin dat Grinch movie too much and wants to make herself a reindeer.


I don't know bout dat.


Maybe if we just look cute she'll forget bout it.


I also wanted to bark a thank you to my pal Bailey - I won dese salmon treats in a giveaway and dey are yummy!


Maybe I'll even endure antlers for em.

22 comments:

  1. Gosh Kinley, we don't have many decorations here. Could your Mom perhaps come over and teach Gail at thing or two about getting into the Christmas spirit??
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shure! My momma are a regular elf and I'm pretty shure I'd LUV your Scottish winters. Better not tell momma bout da weather though!

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    I got cards up in the wondow... and a wee bit of tinsel and a sparkly dove or two. That'll do... Loving your tartan Kinley!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have ornaments for each and every one of us-those that are here and those who are with Whitley. Kyla was the Christmas dog. She came here during Christmas week and left us during Christmas week 12 years later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all must be missin her a lot during dis time of year. I know my momma are missin Whitley.

      Delete
  4. So many cute ornaments! AND those treats look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of decorating! Looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness gracious that tree is GORGEOUS!!! All that hard work sure paid off! It is just beautiful!!!!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! what a pretty tree! We need to get our peeps going on the decorating!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da mommas are finally done wif dat - now dey can move on to baking and wrapping!

      Delete
  8. What a GORGEOUS tree!! We absolutely love it!! We have ours up too! It is such a fun time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is soo pretty! I love a fully decorated tree but the hubs not soo much ;) That's why he is in charge of living room tree and I am in charge of the one in our dining room which pretty much has an ornament on every branch. LOL

    xoxo,
    Bell Fur Zoo Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All da man duz round here is hang a few of his ornaments - and compliments da mommas' hard work, BOL BOL! Dey make da decoratin desishuns.

      Delete
  10. Your tree is beautiful!
    And so are all those memento ornaments. Something to be always treasured.
    You pups are looking swell in those sweaters:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!