Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Wellness WellBites from Chewy!


Dis whole December month just keeps gettin more pawsome!  We had all dose Christmas fun times, da Cowboys won yesterday, and today I gets to do my Chewy review!  In case ya duzn't know, Chewy are da online pet store dat delivers foods and treats right to your doorstep.


Dis month, Chewy sent me Wellness WellBites Chicken and Venison treats to try!


Don't worry Brinley, I don't think da venison came from Santa's rain-deers.  At least I hopes not . . . 


We couldn't wait to try em!


Wellness WellBites Chicken and Venison are soft chewy treats.  Dey is grain-free, wif no corn, wheat, or soy and made in da USA.  But dey duz haf potatoes, so Finley didn't get to try any (she are ally-er-gick to potatoes).  But don't worry bout her, she did get her own treats dat didn't haf nuffin she can't eat.


Da ingredients are: chicken, venison, ground potatoes, vegetable glycerin, guar gum, carrots, cane molasses, salt, natural smoke flavor, blueberries, garlic powder, flaxseed, phosphoric acid, sweet potatoes, apples, sorbic acid, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, green tea extract, and spearmint extract.  Dere's bout 8 calories per each treat.


Let's get to da eatin!


Ok, furst da posin.


And now da eatin!!


Brinley are hers quick!


And so did I!


Dat wuz yummy!


Can we have some more??  PLEASE????


Me and Brinley is givin em 8 paws up and 2 waggin tails!  We wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treat for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Although eggstra treats and toys are always eggcepted.  ;)




26 comments:

  1. We tried a different flavor of those with mixed results. Maybe we would both like that flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    If it pleases you, it pleases me! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look yummy, I would love to try those. Petcretary just ordered a big box from them...but its all kitty things...sheesh. Do you think they might have thrown in a doggy bag fur me?? BOL! (She ordered Minko's noms, and Pipo's too, cause its not always at the pet store...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 paws... wow! then it must be REALLY good. and I'm sure there is no rudolph inside, he is still there on my kitchen table and he is in one piece, I just checkered him :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those treats looks so soft and yummy! Great review, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! It doesn't get better than 8 paws and two wagging tails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you got more. How could anyone deny such a cute face??

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinley, you and Brinley are very good treat testers! We bet you would give them all a big thumbs up!;p

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wellness makes wonderful products. We dogs and our cats always like their treats.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!