Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Selfies


Hi y'all!  It has gotten COLD here (da wind chill dis morning wuz 2) and we is LUVIN it!


Da mommas not so much, BOL BOL!


Brinley luvs da cold stuff, ya can tell by her happy face!


Either dat, or she luvs da turkey treat my momma wuz holdin, BOL BOL!


Or maybe she are just eggcited bout Christmas!


I know I is!!

Dat Mr. McTwinkle are still hangin round - he are everywhere!


He wuz even spyin on me eatin brekkyfast!


But I's been pretty good lately - da only thing I has deaded lately are a couple of tennis balls.


But I got his number - I caught him sneakin Christmas cookies!  So if he rats me out to Santa, I are rattin him out to my momma!  I fink it are called moo-chually ashured dee-stuckshun or somefin.  Or plain old blackmail.


Anyways, enuf of McTwinkle, I thought y'all might wanna see our decorayshuns.


I's startin wif da livin room.


Da Christmas westie toys are always good.


And we gots tons of rain-deers.


And snow guys!  We still don't have none of da real ones since we don't got no snow.  Just cold.


And a mini tree!  Wif lotsa Snoopies snuggled underknees.


And da mantle.  And all dat are just da livin room!


38 comments:

  1. Wow - 2 degrees is cold! And so many beautiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very festive. We love the cold winter weather too. Yesterday was an actual temp of -26, it was awesome, but we only go for a 15 min walk in that weather as Mom says it can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    What a lot of cheer around your place - definitely warmer on the inside eh? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. McTwinkle is a cheeky one indeed! Enjoy your turkey treats, the cold weather and have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at your place, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't depend on mama to do your "wet work". Dead him yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah, I told you blackmail would work! Smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, me and Brinley got it all figgered out. Plus, we's gonna get him drunk on nog so he won't be able to rat us out. He'll be passed out.

      Delete
  8. I don't know how you can handle that guy staring at you like that....he is creepy! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would remind you of my free shelf elf shredding service which is good until December 25, but it looks like you've got Mr. McTwinkles under control, especially since you caught HIM stealing those yum yum cookies! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are looking great and boy do you have a lot of decorations in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gosh - such cute smiles!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. You better put on a coat and stay toasty warm. Look at all the pressies
    Not Naughty,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crikey I LOVE seeing your house at Christmas time. Its like your folks have OCD (Obsessive Christmas Disorder), or something, aye???

    ReplyDelete
  14. We just love, love, love that smiley!!! But not so much that chilly weather you are having!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma much prefurs da 70 degrees it are gonna be dis weekend.

      Delete
  15. We know Santa Paws is gonna like your decorations! You sure are smiling a lot!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your place is so fun and festive! Santa Paws will be impressed!
    ♥♥
    Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had some really cold weather last week too...and bitter winds to make it worse. Now its cold but not as much. It rained here on Christmas and our snow mostly melted.
    What pawsome decor you have got there!
    Way way more than petcretay even has in her big box...which she did not all get out this year on account of her busy work schedule...sigh...we did get up a small tree though. A four footer...that's as big as we have room for...

    What a funny elf dude, he sure is a rascal huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!