Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas!!


So Santa Paws came!  And we wuz not disappointerated!


I tried to stay up for him, but I feel asleep.  I wore my new Christmas dress when I got up though.


Santa even brought da peeples presents!


Our Christmas tree exploded wif presents!


Me and my momma wuz so eggcited for da presents!


But we had to wait for everyone else to get up.


I took a lil nap.

Den Brinley got up and we took some pickshures.


We wuz happy girls!


Finally we got to open pressies!


It wuz a lotta fun!


We got so many toys!!


I don't know what to dead furst!


Dis ball rain deer looks promisin though.


Of course, ya can't go wrong wif tennis balls.


See, we knows how to open presents!


Look at all my loot - I got toys, clothes, and cookies!!


Christmas wuz so much fun!

40 comments:

  1. OMB look at you tree its pawsome,Next year you have to enter my Countdown,looks like you had a pawsome day too,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a furry lucky dog!
    your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! Everyone told you it would be fun. It's worth all that trying to stay good. We can see you had a happy day. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous christmas you had... and your mom and you are the most beautiful christmas girls... and to see you two smiling is an eggstra special gift...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it all, Kinley! Why can't it be Christmas every day, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    OMD that looks almost overwhelmering!!! Hope you resting up now. New Year's next. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if I can get some sham-pain. I always try to steal my momma's drinks. ;)

      Delete
  7. Looks like you really had a Merry Christmas! Madison enjoyed her first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what a pawesome pawesome Christmas for all!!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look totally worn out from all the pressie opening. What a great Christmas you had.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course you're gonna help with the tear down and clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Christmas!! We hope you have tons of fun deading toys today!!
    Merry Christmas Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know that you girls had a marvelous Christmas! You have SO MANY pressies under your tree! Happy holidays, sweeties ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just knew that you girls would score a good haul from Santa.
    And you all look so happy too.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like Santa emptied his sleigh at your house!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! Glad you had such a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas to the two sweetest Westies there ever was! And Merry Christmas to your entire family too :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you has a wonderful first Christmas!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. You sure had the bestest Christmas evfur...well it has to be since it was the furst one!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!