Friday, December 30, 2016

Oh-shun Dress


Hi y'all!  We's back - well, ya knew we would be.  Not dat we went anywhere.  Well, udder dan our walk.  Where I growled at all kindsa threatening things like an inflatable bulldog wif a Santa hat, and someone coming outta dere front door, and some very threatening leaves . . . well, ya get da idea.


I know my smiley face duzn't look growly, but trust me, I's one tuff terrier girl and I growl all kindsa things.


Today we gots to were da oh-shun dresses - it are what are on da udder side of da mermaid dress from yesterday.


Me and Brinley has never been to da oh-shun but Finley has and says dere are water and lotsa sand to dig.  Sounds like big fun!


Here are a better view of da dress.


Dere are all kindsa oh-shun critters on it.  At least dat are what momma says, da onliest ohshun critters I've ever seen are fishies, shrimps, and crab and dey all look way more edible dan dese.


And a button close up for ya too!

32 comments:

  1. Better get the Mommas to take you to the ocean this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD... I think I like this side of the dress even more than the mermaid side!!! It is truly beatifurs. It's got bubbles. I likes bubbles......... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both sides are so cute! I know your mommy feels very safe with you growling stuff for her protection. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm just tryin to protect her from dat scary stuff!

      Delete
  4. OMD...These are totally adorable girls!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look pawsome in your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool how you always get two dresses for the price of one. Another cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful dress but not as beautiful as you

    ReplyDelete
  8. The oh-shun is the biggest pool ball arena ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a beautiful dress and when you meet dat o-shun I bet Neptune will love that dress too and he brings you a treasure from his chest. Have a Happy New Year... we hope it brings only good things to us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope so, momma says 2016 wuz ruff. And not like da barkin kind either.

      Delete
  10. Yer Momma did a gud job on our dresses... she's learned how to sew 'em real gud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think those inflatable yard holiday decoration things are terrifying! I would be yelping!

    Your dress is very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bet you girls will see the ocean for yourselves before too long! Beautiful dresses. Good job barking! Happy New Year!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. You mean your dresses are REVERSABLE? How cool is that!!! You two are the cutest mermaids I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our petcretary has seen both the pacific and the Atlantic oceans...and some other large bodies of H2O and it is pawsome indeed!
    Those are pretty dresses too...but be carefur...don't get wet!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, but I LUV gettin wet. Speshully in my water bowl.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!