Friday, December 2, 2016

Come Fly Wif Me Sammy


Today all of Blogville are sell-a-bratin da life of Sammy da orange bacon-levin pussycat.  Hmm, orange, bacon-luvin pussycats - dat reminds me of a couple of dudes I lives wif.  

  
Anyways, Sammy wuz a pawsome kitty cat and I tried to figger out a good place to take him.  Finley and Brinley already got da Texas hill country covered and my kitty pals took care of San Antonio.  I's just seven months old and I hasn't been a whole lotta places yet.


So I thought I would just show off my hometown.



Yeah, I are talkin bout Dallas!  Da Big D!


My momma says dat her prom wuz ackshually held at Southfork Ranch.  But dat wuz before my time, BOL BOL!


Since Dallas has got da most shoppin space per capita, I figgered we can heads to da downtown Neiman Marcus.  I are pretty shure dey carries imported designer catnip or somefins.


Or maybe some bacon-wrapped quail, BOL BOL!  


Once we's done eatin da bacon, we can head over to Arlington to watch some pigskin - I's talkin bout dem 11-1 Cowboys!!


And since we is pretty much halfway there anyways, I figgered next up we could head on over to Cowtown.


We can watch da cattle drive.  Or as I refers to it, dinner on da hoof!


We can end da nite at Billy Bob's - da world's largest honky tonk!  


We can eat some tasty Texas BBQ and drink some Shiner beer while we listen to da music.


And dance of course!  I is always dancin wif da orange kitties round here, even if dere dancin sometimes involves claws, and hissin, BOL BOL!

Hope ya enjoyed your trip to da Metroplex Sammy.  We's all gonna miss ya tons.



32 comments:

  1. Loved it! My mum and her fella were in Dallas in October & mum was very excited to see Billy Bob's - the world largest honky tonk!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cousin lives in Arlington....not far from the stadium. We'd love some Texas BBQ right now. We're sure Sammy enjoyed his visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet Sammy loved visiting Dallas with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot of cool places in your state baby
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool place...I'm sure Sammy loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There used to be a Texas Pride beer. Does it still exist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope.... but we still gots Lone Star Beer... da National Beer of Texas.

      Delete
    2. Lone Star must come in a long neck to be official.

      Delete
  7. I'm sure Sammy loved it. We certainly did. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya did big D proud, lil pup... gud job!! (But did ya have to put da theme song frum Dallas on here?? Now my Momma is gonna be singin' dat fur days and my ears will have to lissen to her mangle it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LUV your momma's singin! I LUV everybody's singin!

      Delete
  9. Oh man...Mama keeps sighing at all yours and your packs Texas posts, we know Sammy enjoyed his visit because Texas is one of the bestest places in the whole world!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hari OM
    OMD OMC that was just about the pawfect trip to remember fur Sammy - he might not have got past the bacon wrapped burrds, mind you... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, yeah, dose look delishus! I fink I found somefin for my Christmas wish list.

      Delete
  11. We know that Sammy loved hanging out with you in Dallas, Kinley! The foodables look sooooooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Kinley....Sammy must have love seeing South Fork and all the purrty places in your lovely State and hometown
    Thank you for joining us
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a good tour. That bacon looked delish and mom is a vegetarian so that is saying something. Of course that furst photo of you was so cute and fluffy we got dizzy for a minute.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, you covered the most important pawts of the Metroplex!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, we enjoyed Dallas likely as much as Sammy! We have not been there before either. We have not been to a lot of pawlaces,BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!