Friday, December 23, 2016

It's Almost Here!


Christmas are almost here!


At least dat is what Finley has been tellin us.


We's still a lil confuserated bout what eggsactly it are.


Somefin dat involves some yummy smellin cookies  - most of which I are not gettin to have, so dat part kinda stinks.


Finley says dere are presents and treats for us too, but I is still waitin.


At least I gots some cute clothes to wait for Santa Paws in.


I just hope he brings us lotsa good stuffs.


Momma says I probably shouldn't growl him when he comes down da chimney.


Down da chimney???  What da woof??  Why can't he just use da door???


And I's not too shure I like da idea of flyin reindeers either, I are pretty shure dey need to be growled.


Santa will understand, right?  Dat growling are just a westie's way of sayin "howdy!"


Finley also said dat Santa gets milk and cookies left out for him.


I just wanna know if he has to pose for pickshures too in order to get dem cookies.


I guess we'll be findin out all dis stuff pretty soon!


I gotta go now, I smells da cookies bakin!

36 comments:

  1. I'm sure that Santa will be very good to you and your sisters. You might want to hold the growls until you see what is in his bundle of toys and treats. Just sayin' ♥ Merry Christmas Kinley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gonna love Christmas!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, it's almost here! You might even get to shred some wrapping paper. That's a great toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's an interesting question with the photo and the milk and the cookies.... maybe we will find it out tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look stunning for Santa and yes I am sure he will understand,merry Christmas!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kinley, I predict you are going to have a fabulous Christmas, and lots of goodies are coming your way.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dresses are beautiful!! Love each and every single photo! Stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari Om
    OMD your wardrobe is expanding wonderfursly!!! Yes, just one more sleep little darlin"! Have a good one... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We know you are going to have a great Christmas. You will see just how much fun it is to open pressies. Your outfits are just so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I are not too sure about some strange man coming in my house either buts he always leaves us good stuffs even though I do a low growl ;)

    We hope ya'll have a pawesome Christmas :)

    xoxo,
    Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'd get better stuff if you left him a Lone Star longneck rather than milk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear sweet Kinley, you do look adorable in you lovely outfit and I can promise you tomorrow is gonna be a funs filled day fur you!!!!
    A very Merry Christmas to you all
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the bestest Christmas outfits! Remember those cookies and milk are for Santa. I'm sure you're going to get tons of presents tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a tin of fun ripping som ewrappings...but I am a good boy and waited until the peepssaid I could, BOL! Minko helped me with shredding duties by laying ont he rustling parts. No cookie smells here, but petcretary put a big paleo Chocolate cake together, along with yummy chocolate icing and whipped cream. I got to lick the bowl! Yummy!
    Did you get any of that, its the best.
    The name of petcretary's cake was Chocolate Heaven Cake, wow!
    It sure was super rich...and she decorated it with sweet raspberries! Oooh!
    She spent all of the 23rd in the kitchen...well, almost.
    Then she had to work the next two days. So we kind of had our big day in shifts, since we did not open presents till late on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whippy cream??? It are da BEST!!! I did a get a lil - I luvs it!

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!