Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Break from Birthdays

 

Well, today wuz kinda boring.

I mean, it wuz nopup's birthday.

 

So we just had our regular homemade dog food for breakfast. Ok, it are still really good. 


Since it wuzn't raining, we got a walk and I went on a bike ride. Momma and me saw a bobcat! 


Dere's a lot of em around which is just another reason why we is always snoopervised outside! 


Here's momma's Caturday art contribushun - it's a picture she drew of ME for my birthday yesterday!


A Kinley cartoon!


10 comments:

  1. How will you fare in a week with no birthdays? OH! We have an idea. We have a Celebration later this week. Come on over and join Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sometimes you just need a break from the celebrations. We can't imagine having bobcats around the neighborhood. But I see a lot of foxes and the occasional coyote on my drives to and from work. Be careful outside, pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No birthdays? Yesterday was Barbara Streisand's birthday. I hope you didn't make him celebrate alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you had a break, else a B'Day wouldn't be so special! Well, the noms might be, but well you know...


    A bob cat would have us pups in a major frenzy! That is NOT boring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're apparently all over this neighborhood.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!