Friday, April 23, 2021

It's My Birthday!!

I am FIVE today!

I know, I can barely believe it!

And I got to celebrate wif my bestest friends!

I didn't get to do too much fun stuff today since we had storms.

No bike rides, no walks, no backyard time.

But I did get some extra snuggle time wif momma.

And I got a delishus brekkyfast. A cheesy omelet wif bacon!!

YUM!

And I got some pawsome presents! 

Fanks momma and grandma!

Grandma gave me dis fun pig toy.

And momma gave me dis rainbow! 

I are gonna have fun chewing!

And I got 2 new dresses.

 

Grandma made me da tiki one and momma made me da gnomes.


I made shure to claim em as mine.


Den it wuz time for my birthday dinner - I got my very own cheezeburger!! YUM!


I luv cheezeburgers!


And I got a peanut butter birthday cupcake too!


It looked so good! 


In fact, I kinda think it looks like someone. 


Being 5 are awesome!!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to YOU, Kinley!!
    Wow, time just flew!!
    You got some nice prezzies and those dresses are pawsome!
    Hope the year ahead will be fun and healthy and wondefrul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great celebration and got some wonderful pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Kinley! Wow! Super yum yums AND squeaky toys! That's my kind of birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY!!!!!! OMD, looks like you had a FABulous day!!!! Hey....is there any chessyburger left??!!! asking for a furiend.....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. I love your dress. It is very pretty. It looks like you got a lot of presents. That is good because you deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had such an awesome barkday Kinley - and many more !~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!