Saturday, October 30, 2021

Halloween Eve!

 

Hey pals! Fanks for all da kinds words to my momma. She are doing ok - sad of course and frustrated and angry about some rude and obnoxious family members, but she says they have been awful for decades, so it are unfortunately not new. I offered to go give em butt bites but she said she didn't think my mouth wuz dat big and she didn't want me gettin poisoned! BOL BOL!


So we has been gettin ready for Howloween. Today momma carved a pumpkin! It had da doggie from da Nightmare Before Christmas, Zero, on it. And she has been watching all kindsa Howloween movies and listenin to Howloween music.


I has been keepin her company.


Speaking of which, dis UCLA game are kinda looking like a nightmare.

12 comments:

  1. Our Wolverines had a nightmare, too...and Houston bombed out as well...phooey!! Love your dress, Kinley!

    Have fun wiit hall the zombies later on...WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we send super big hugs to you and your mama and your furmily... have a good howloween...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute in your Halloween dresses. We know having you around will help to cheer your momma up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop complaining. My team suffered its first loss. Four overtimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are cute in all of your Halloween outfits. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!