Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wordy Wednesday

 

Hey pals!


So I had so much fun getting to hang wif my BFF!


We barked ALL kinds of dogs and I got to show her my park!


Yeah, da two of us wuz pretty unstoppable.


But she had to go back to Plano. I mean, ya can't leave da cats in charge for too long there - they might start gettin ideas!


I wuz sad to see her go.


But it wuz National Taco Day. Which meant lookin cute in my taco dress. 


Things are back to "normal" around here.


Well, as normal as they ever are! BOL! I've been gettin walks and bike rides and Momma has been decoratin for Howl-o-ween. And I heard somefin bout Howl-o-ween toys for me soon!

12 comments:

  1. Sorry the good times and visit are over for the time being...but since you're furmily, one of these days you'll see her again...in the furs!
    Have fun with the new toys when they get there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh what a wonderful time you had... and it is great to see you two together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you get to spend time with your BFF again soon Kinley.
    Meanwhile, enjoy the bike rides!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail came home yesterday all red faced and sweaty after a bike ride with two friends. She'd taken her slower bike and the other two were riding lightweight models and they're fitter than Gail anyway... That'll teach her to abandon me for half the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, momma's is a big heavy cruiser, so she never goes very fast.

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you had a great time with your BFF. We hope you got to eat some tacos and not just wear a dress to celebrate Taco day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taco day? I'm out of hot sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!