Saturday, October 2, 2021

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

 

Hi pals!


Brinley came to see me!!


And as ya can tell, we picked up right where we left off. Sleeping err, GUARDING da back of da couch. BOL!


We are so happy to get to have some time together!


It are a lot more fun to do walks wif your best friend!


We has been barking every udder pup around!


And making sure to beg extra treats since my momma has been missing Brinley and grandma has been missing me.


For some reason, dis head tilt seems to be extra effective.


Brinley and me has been going on walks in my park everyday. 


I are showing her ALL da best places to sniff.


I like gettin to see my grandma too and has been getting lotsa pets.


And Brinley really likes my momma's big bed.


Ok, we also like da back of da couch.


I are so glad to have my friend here.


Today we got to bark da football game!


Arooo! Horns win!

18 comments:

  1. You two are having a barkingly good time together! And with Grandma there its the best of the best!
    I bet it was a reunion full of loud barks, and wiggly butts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad the Dynamic Duo is back together again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My team won also but you wouldn't care. It is a small division 3 school in Connecticut. No players that you would know except a present NFL coach who has had some success-Bill Belichick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kinely,
    So great to see you got to share time with your BFF Brinley and her momma. You two girls look stunning together as ever, and I can just imagine you livened things up in the park and barking all the other pups!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure look happy to have your best friend and grandma come to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to see you two together ! BOL !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two look so happy together!!! We missed Brinley too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!