Monday, October 2, 2023

Music Monday

Well, I guess since momma has finished decorating the apartment (and her office at work, BOL) she has moved on to decorating me for Howloween. I has been working on my big scary barks, maybe I'll even try barking along to these songs. Da theme for da furst Music Monday of Spooky Season are songs about masks, masquerades, and disguises . . . 

Complicated by Avril Lavigne.

Mirrorball by Taylor Swift.

Doll Parts by Hole.

Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers.


Poker Face by Lady Gaga.


12 comments:

  1. Great selection today. We're feeling spooked already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in your Halloween dress. We love your music selection this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute and sweet looking in that Halloween outfit. I love the songs and I'm a fan of Lady Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Gaga is a talented singer. I loved when she performed with Tony Bennett which she did quite well. Avril is another talented girl. My youngest daughter introduced her to me when she was a teenager. Thanks for joining the pawty, Kinley. Have a boogietastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma are thinking she must be about da same age as your daughter.

      Delete
  5. Are we going to be able to see the Halloween decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew the first and last song; the others were new to me. A lot of talent in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!