Saturday, October 14, 2023

Westie Weekend Fun!


Hi! Didja have a good week? I did!


I are so happy it are da weekend - dat means extra time wif momma!


We's been having fun - we's gotten to go on walks and I got to woof da neighbors - I espeshully like woofing da ones downstairs since they wuz ROOD to momma. So I get on da balcony and growl em and then when we go in momma tells me good girl, BOL.


Oh and there wuz bacon after momma watched da Ring of Fire eclipse.


YUM! Now that are somefin to celebrate!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like a perfect weekend, Kinley. Your mom is lucky to have you to tell those nasty neighbors off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neighbours were ROOD to your momma?
    Kinley, this is unacceptable. Please give me their address and I'll be round to sort them out right away!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, they think she are "too loud" for moving around in her apartment. Cuckoos.

      Delete
  3. Rood neighbors always need to barked off...we know all about that, Grrr!
    Bacon?? Wish we'd get to have some of that here.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!