Monday, October 9, 2023

Music Monday

Hey pals! It's time for another Music Monday - there's no theme dis week, but since it are spooky season and my momma considers herself da Howloween Queen, BOL, we are gonna be doing Howloween themed songs all month. Ok, if not strictly Howloween songs (yet), these definitely give off spooky vibes.


Teeth by Lady Gaga.


Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.


Lived and Died Alone by Linda Ortega.


I Miss You by Blink 182.


Birds of Prey by Christina Aguilera.


13 comments:

  1. Nice collection. I like another song called Birds of Prey and wondered if it was cover, but no....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there great spooktastic post loved itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜±

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of songs for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting selection, because I didn't know any of them. My favorite was Welcome to the Black Parade with the Blink-182 song a close second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be getting to some more of the Howloween classics later in da month.

      Delete
  5. Different but I like it especially Lady Gaga a d the last song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting set of songs. Some of them are a little to creepy to listen to and others the videos are creepy. Excellent job! Have a pawsome week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!