Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve!

 

Ok, so I wuz up late wif my momma and I think I needed some coffee to start da day, BOL!


Ok, that's better! Well, as ya can see, me and Brinley started da day in our elf jammies. 


We had a slumber pawty in my momma's room last nite.


Then there wuz a costume change to get ready for Christmas Eve!

Ho ho ho, we are ready for Santa!


We even got new dresses for him!

Brinley's momma finished em just in time!


Now we're all ready for da big day.


Ok, a lil modeling first, BOL.

Here's a close up.

Hopefully Santa remembers to stop by our house!

We has been extra good dis year, so we has a LONG list of presents we want.


BOL!


I caught Brinley under da mistletoe . . . 

Yappy Howlidays and Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. You two are so cute in your new dresses. How sweet of you to kiss your best friend. Merry Christmas to all your family...even the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are amazing. We are sure Santa will be stopping by wif lots of treats and stuffies for you cuties. Merry Chrissymas :)

    xoxo,
    Matilda & Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! You both look super sweet today...Santa HAS to like that, right??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous hat, marvelous dress, marvelous friends, marvelous faces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Kinley, and to your family as well! Your mama makes the most incredibly beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!