Friday, December 16, 2022

There and Back Again

 


So on Wednesday morning, ok, da momma's vershun of morning which others call "early afternoon" we got all loaded up in da car and hit da road. 


Dis time my BFF went wif me.


We had to do a very important security check at da West Texas HQ. Momma says it wuz ackshually something about her picking up exams, but yeah, da real reason wuz dat I, Head of Security, had to go do a check in. We had to make shure no tumbleweeds or flying tortillas had infiltrated da premises.


We gave it da all clear and den we headed back to Plano.


Da new kitty, Bonham, now has free rein of da household and I have to try to restrain myself from wanting to play chasey wif him.


I think he'd enjoy a good game of chasey, but momma says he's been through a lot and I need to leave him alone. I has gotten some good sniffs in at least.


Today me and Brinley rocked our reindeer hoodies.


Momma says da sentiment are appropriate, espeshully given my kitty obsesshun.

6 comments:

  1. Ya don't need to play with the kitties when you have your BFF with you, Kinley!! Well, unless the kittty; (unless kitties ask you to)...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad to hear your recon mission to west Texas was successful and that Bonham now has full privileges in the house. Those hoodies are so cute and perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kitty obession"???? Not this bird.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!