Friday, December 2, 2022

On the Road Again, Part Five

 

Well, I are back in Plano.


Yesterday wuz momma's last day of classes. So MAYBE I'll get to stay put for a while. She duz have to go pick up exams some time later dis month though.


Anyways, yesterday wuz me and momma and Travis' FIFTH trip over da same stretch of I-20 in da last 2 weeks. Good thing I are a good traveller.


Anyways, I wuz very happy to see my BFF!


Da mommas has started da Christmas decorating - my room looks like da North Pole.


Unfortunately, dem sneak elves are back. We'll have to see if they are still pawty elves and willing to let some naughty behavior slide in exchange for cookie and nog access.

6 comments:

  1. Those elves!! Ours are still hiding somewhere...

    Nice for you to be back at *home*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It are - I's been having a lotta fun wif Brinley.

      Delete
  2. You sure look happy to be back to hanging out with your BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. We do go past a Finley Road on da way here - it's pretty much da halfway mark and it always makes momma think of Finley.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!