Monday, December 12, 2022

He's Official!

 

Well, da vet got da results from Bonham's tests today - he are FIV/FeLV negative, so he are now an offishul member of da family!


Which are good, since da mommas kinda jumped da gun yesterday and bought him a tag, BOL.


Since we know he are staying now, we got to meet him.


I got in one good whiff before momma said I wuz being too hyper.


But it are a NEW KITTEH! I wanted to really smell him good. I had to settle for sitting in a chair near him while he sat in my momma's lap.


Brinley just snoozed - I guess since he are not on TV, she are not da interested, BOL. Anyways, welcome to da family Bonham!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome Bonham!! Don't tell your doggy sisfurs, but we sort of think tthat your are Good Ham...BOL!!

    That's fun to have a new kitty at your den. Wonder what your other kitty furblings think of him?
    He's going to have the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seems to be fitting in really well wif everyone.

      Delete
  2. welcome bonham... have a wonderful first christmas in your furmily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonham is lucky he ran in front of your momma's car. Now he has a new family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, speshully da way some people around here drive!

      Delete
  4. Great news! Welcome to Bonham. We know you'll be happy in your new family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!