Thursday, December 22, 2022

Baby It's Cold Outside

I really gotta pee
Baby, it's cold outside
I gotta go wee
Baby, it's cold outside
This evening has been
So very dry

My mother will start to worry
Because I am pacing the floor
Hey, is that a flurry?
Well, maybe just a half hour more

The humans might think
I've had lots to drink
I wish I knew how
To warm this air
I ought to say fine I'll go
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
I really can't wait
Baby it's cold outside


So yeah, we has a wind chill of -7F right now. BRRRR! 


We don't has any snow to go wif it though - just COLD!

Sounds like a good night to spend in front of da fireplace watching Christmas movies!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Brrr!
    We went from 35F o 16F in a few hours...and the started wind chill is -25 n some places. Wanna come here to enjoy the chilliness?? If so bring your Eskimo outfits! and snowshoes might be good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We heard on the news this morning about the exceptionally cold weather covering much of your country. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so, so cute ... adorable photo and poem! (but, when they gotta go, they gotta, sooner or later, bundle up and brave it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are colder than us, but our bad weather is just beginning right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're supposed to warm up to above freezing on Christmas.

      Delete
  5. We're glad to hear you're safe and warm indoors. Hopefully it will warm up a bit so you can go out and do business. We have a big winter storm here in WNY. Yipes! Hope you and your family and kitties too have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had -11 without the windchill here, but we are used to the cold and stuff in the winter. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!