Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Selfies


OMD, OMD, it are December!!!


Ya know what that means? It means SANTA PAWS are comin!!!!


Finley says I gots to hold my horses. Horses? I don't got no horses. I mean, momma and grandma both have Mustangs, but I don't know how I are gonna hold em. And I don't think momma wants me to hold her horsey stuffy in my mouth. 


What Brinley?? It just means dat I gotta wait since Christmas are an elebenty bajillion days away.


Well, dat are not so much fun. I guess I can just work on takin a good selfie while momma decorates. So far, my room are all decorated and so are da living room. Da tree are up and getting decorated and after that are da outdoors.


And ya know what da really good part are? We hasn't spotted dat stinky rat fink ELF Aubrey McTwinkle or his tattletale pal Elwood O'Jingle. 


We don't gotta be good, all we gotta be are CUTE!


OH CWAP!!!


We can't find the hop - we'll join it when/if da momma can find it. 

12 comments:

  1. is it still THAT time? it came early this year right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual Gail is behind the curve on this Christmas thing. I spotted lots of Christmas trees in the front windows of the houses we pass on the walk to the park this morning. But here, nada, nothing, zilch.
    Enjoy watching your mommas decorate.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it's that time of year and Santa is watching so we gotta be on our bestest behavior!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our decorating is done. We didn't do very much this year since we have a puppy. Thankfully, there is no elf at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are all looking very festive. We hope those pesty elves stay out of your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the Cowboys didn't lose yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh oh! Gotta look out for those evil elf guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wouldn't bank too much on 'just bein' cute. We think good will have to come in there somewhere. Glad you made your peace with Travis. Hopefully, those tattle-tale elves will accidently fall of their shelf and, maybe, have an 'accident'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a most beautimous dress!!

    We think our Elf just arrived from Christmasboxland.... Sheesh, guess we'll have to start being good!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beware the elf on the shelf. He works for Homeland Security.

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are just starting a few decorations.Oh dang! that nasty elf!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely Sunday Selfies. We are excited for you all for Santa Paws coming to visit you soon. We hope you get plenty of goodies this year. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!