Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Eve Eve

  

Happy Christmas Eve Eve.


So there we were looking all cute and waiting for Santa.


Then my momma got an idea. An awful idea. A not-so-wonderful awful idea.


It involved baths and pedicures and scissors and a grooming table and all kinda implements of torture! You'll hafta wait to tomorrow to see what we look like since these pics are pre-grooming. Anyways, on a MUCH better note, since it are almost Christmas, I thought ya might wanna see some of our decorations this year. Today I'll be showing my momma's room here (and bathroom, MOL) and the outside lights.











They light up the alley and carport too.





Now for my momma's room (and bathroom!)





















I think we're decorated enuf for Santa!

9 comments:

  1. In these parts we call Christmas Eve Eve Christmas Adam because he came before Eve. We think your house is decorated perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the real christmas... and the place to be... merry christmas to ya all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a lot of decorations. Sorry to hear you had to endure the torture of grooming though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma needs to spend more time decorating and less time grooming me.

      Delete
  4. Save yourselves a lot of effort. Leave the decorations up all year. You won't have to do the tear down and redecorate next year,

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!