Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Selfies

 

So da mommas is finally done wif da Christmas tree decorating.


Hey, it still took under a week even wif everything else going on!


It got cold here so we got to sleep in our Christmas jammies.


We wore da elf ones. It never hurts to get in good wif Aubrey McTwinkle and Elwood O'Jingle. And yeah, dey are here and has been getting into trubbull. I'll hafta show ya some of here anticks later dis week.


But hopefully lookin cute will be enuf for Santa.


I are counting on it!


12 comments:

  1. You look terrific. Are you the last thing she decorates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering I started wearing my Christmas dresses right after her birthday, I'm probably da first thing.

      Delete
  2. Those Christmas PJ's made us pups giggle...and we sure hope there are none in that big bag of pet stuff *she* brought downstairs the other day...we best be careful and ready to run out our doggy doors, BOL!

    Glad you're getting things done at your den.
    We send wags and wiggly kisses to your Dad and Grandpa. And POTP, of course.
    Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks. I are thinking da antlers are gonna make an appearance soon.

      Delete
  3. can your mom's come next ear to decorate our tree? that would be fabulous ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two definitely are cute in your jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The real fun comes when you have to undecorate and put stuff away for another year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, my momma may just leave her room in Plano Christmassy to avoid dat.

      Delete
  6. I think you can count on Santa coming through for you.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!