Monday, December 20, 2021

Music Monday

Well, Christmas are getting closer and closer!!


I hope it gets here soon cuz all dis being good stuff are tuff!


I mean, we is trying real hard, but TVs gotta be barked and cats gotta be chased, ya know? But we do make time to kiss underneath da mistletoe.


Ok, we has some more Christmas songs for ya for Music Monday.


I bet life on a Christmas tree farm would be fun - imagine all da skwerrils!


A silent night? It don't exist wif two westies.


I luvs me some Christmas cookies too, dis could be my theme song!


This could be my momma's Christmas theme song - let's just say her list for Santa are LONG.


Momma may not want it to be cold (and it's sposed to be almost 80 on Christmas), but wif me and Brinley around, her Christmases will always be white.


22 comments:

  1. Never heard the Taylor Swift tune. It's really cute! Thanks for sharin' that one. aWWWWWWWWWW Loved Bing Crosby for sure in fact all the tunes are FAB! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is super cute to kiss under da mistle toe... the mama has not even one this year... oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed the Taylor Swift song and video too.
    And you Westie girls are so cute (except when barking, perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two sure look cute and we're sure you will be on the good list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat King Cole is so easy to listen to, especially around the holidays. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good that you didn't select "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" because I don't want any teeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, dat are probably momma's least favorite Christmas song since it are so dumb.

      Delete
  7. Nice music!

    It is necessary that you Westie gals stay nice and clean...pure white as the snow...yup a white Christmas indeed! um...what snow?? BOL! (We might not even have any here, either!)

    We forgot about the being nice stuff on Tuesday...we snarked eachother over the rights to a particular doggy bed...oops. (We never do that...sheesh.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on your playlist, sweet doggies💗Extra Pawkisses for all of you🎅🎄✨🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  9. A couple of classics here. The Christmas Song reminds me so much of growing up in New York City. My Dad would take me to midtown Manhattan and there would be pushcarts selling roasted chestnuts. I'm not fond of eating them but the scent is heavenly. Also, thank you for the intro to Simple Plan. That group sounded like a cross between Weird Al and Green Day. Christmas Cookies was also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple Plan had some hits in the early 2000s when pop punk wuz big.

      Delete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!