Monday, September 21, 2015

A Prize Worthy of a Queen!


Hey y'all!  Well, before I gets to showin off my prize (which are totally pawsome by da way!), I wanted to show ya anuuder one of da birfday dresses my momma made me.  For dis one she used a Laurel Burch fabrick.  In case y'all don't know Laurel Burch, she did all kindsa cool artwork wif animals like kitties, puppies, and horses, and things like mermaids and butterflies.  And it are all super bright and colorful!


Anyways, dis side of da dress are da kitty side since I luvs kitties so much.  It even has Laurel Burch kitty buttons!!

Ok, so now on to da prize.  Y'all might remember dat I got voted Blogville's Demolishun Derby Queen a few weeks back.  Well, since I won Queen, I also won a prize from Dory, Arty, Bilbo, and Jakey.  Fanks so much pals!!


Da package came when I wuz outta town.  And I didn't get to open it till today, even though I wuz back in town on Saturday afternoon.  Hmmm, somehow my momma's packages wif da funny skeleton dudes from Yankee Candle and da nail polish (like she needs more of dat!) got opened right away.  Suspishus . . .

But I wuz a happy girl to finally get to open it.


First up dere wuz dis pawsome card commeratin my win as Blogville Demolishun Derby Queen.  Pawsome!  It are gonna have to go up on my wall of honor!


I also got two packages of treats (and dey look yummy!!!), a cute bone magnet, and a tiara and sep-tur befittin a Queen like me.


I are rockin this look huh??


Ok, all I need are a royal pink and purple dress to go wif it and I's got my Howloween costume figured out for dis year!

Fanks so much Dory, Arty, Bilbo, and Jakey!!!  I luvs my prize and I luvs y'all!

52 comments:

  1. You look like a queen indeed in your new frocks and your finery. I understand why your friends appreciate that.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! Congrats on your win again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress and crown. And congrats on your win and your swag

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look FABulous gurl!!! I gots a feelin' Dory picked that prize out....she knows her tiaras! BOL
    Nows, you're not gonna eat ALLLLL those treaties are you??? I can come overs and help if you wants....hehehehehe
    Congrats gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already gotta share wif Finley. But if ya bring margaritas, I might be persuaded.

      Delete
  5. The crown and dress looks fabulous on you.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat is SOOOOO you, Whitley.... bol, bol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What super prizes. Love your tiara!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sooo cute,, and your momma is a wonderful dress maker!
    You look so pretty!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that Kaci should have been Demolition Derby Queen. She's been wrecked for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky Kaci's not me cuz if I wuz her, I'd be plannin on BBQ parrot for dinner.

      Delete
  10. Those are pawsome prizes - we especially love that bone magnet!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD...you look totally pawsome in your Tiara GF!! We are so glad you liked your pressies!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pawfect dress and pawsome prize, well done Whitley
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That last picture says it all, Whitley. You are a queen! What awesome prizes!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are TOTALLY Rockin' the look of the Queen that you are Whitley!! LOVE your Laurel Burch dress...mama has some of her bags and LOVES her stuff! Awesome prizes you got there Whitley. You have had quite an exciting couple of weeks!! Good for you! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't think of ANY woofie more suited for that prize! You look adorable!!!! Love the dress too!
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  16. the dress is pawsome, I love the buttons! and your tiara rocks, I bet with the new dress and that tiara HRM will invite you for tea immeow-diately :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your Majesty - you look so adorable in that pink tiara - it is so your color

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, you are definitely a queen! You look grreat.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at Pawris Hilton here comes Whitley
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why Whitley being the Queen that you are I would have thought your closet would have been full with jewels and tiaras and scepters and all that bling. Well Dory knows how to pick gifts for a girl for sure.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love all your PAWsome outfits Whitley! You definitely look the part!

    ReplyDelete
  22. whitley....none oh uz catz iz much inta clothin...but we gotta say yur dress rocks !!!! N way kewl prize ya getted ...conga ratz two ewe !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! You are always so fancy Whitley!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You rock, Whitley! (You're also a cutie patootie!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whitley you sure look great with that crown and sep-tur. We are sure your mom will be whipping up the perfect dress to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMD Whitley that dress is so gosh darn cute! You look super snazzy in your crown I definitely think that is the pawfect Halloween accessory ;)

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!