Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Blue Buffalo Halloween Boo Bars from Chewy!


Hey y'all!  It are almost fall - are you eggcited??  Ok, I are more of a summer girl, but I luvs fall too.  It means cooler temps, leaves to play in, my momma's and Finley's momma's birfdays, and funnest of all - dressin up for Howloween!  Me and momma luvs Howloween and we luvs decoratin and dressin up.  And today I got to try a tasty Howloween-themed treat -  da Blue Buffalo Halloween Boo Bars from Chewy.com.


Chewy are da online pet store dat delivers foods and treats right to your doorstep!


Dey is pumpkin and cinnamon flavored and dey smelled so tasty!  My momma said dey smelled mostly like cinnamon, but she could smell some pumpkin too.  She has a pretty good sniffer for a hooman.


Da Blue Buffalo Halloween Boo Bars are oven-baked crunchy treats.  Dey's what we calls cookies round here.


Dey are made in da USA da has oatmeal, barley, oat flour, pumpkin, flaxseed, cane molasses, carrots, salt, canola oil, and cinnamon, along wif some vitamins.  So Finley gets to have dis treat too.  Why my momma always picks out treats I have to share, I still hasn't figgered out.


Ok, dey look yummy, let's get to eatin!


Stop teasin me momma!


Dat wuz delishus!!  Can I has anudder??


Finley came runnin when she heard da magic word - "cookie."


My momma are either very brave or very dumb and doesn't value her fingers.


I think Finley liked em as much as I did!  Dese wuz a big hit, da Boo Bars earned 8 paws up and 2 waggin tails!  

Again, we wuz impressed by Chewy's fast shippin - our treats came right away.  Fanks so much Chewy!


Disclaimer: As part of the Chewy Blogger Program, I wuz provided the treat for free for an honest review, but wuz not paid for my opinion.  Since I already got my beach trip, I guess I just should keep askin for dat brand new convertible to cruise round town in.  Ya never knows.




36 comments:

  1. Yum! Those look delicious! Thanks for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bilbo has these on his "I want" list....he just loves pumpkin!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those Boo Bars!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo bars, they sound spooktacular.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look yummy...do they say BOO?? bol

    wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, dey don't get to stick round long enuf to say much of anything.

      Delete
  6. Oh I haf nefer tasted pumpkin treats and these do look very, very tasty
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Y'all!

    Sounds really yummy!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks tasty! and I love this special fall treats! we will look if we can find some egg-stra tasty treats for me... before my momma starts to make them with her own paws ...ewww :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL, I need to get my momma to make me some treats, she are slackin in dat department.

      Delete
  9. Anything with pumpkin sound good to us!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD! We have those and my mom has not even opened them yet! WTD?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your momma are an even bigger slacker dan mine! OMD!

      Delete
  11. OMD those are so cute and there yummy too win win!! We needs some :)

    Oh and we love your new Fall blog design. Super cute!!

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are the best treats ever and ours are almost all gone. Boohoo! Great review, Whitley and Finley!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fanks! Ours are gonna be gone soon too da way we is eatin em up.

      Delete
  13. Zombies ... that doesn't sound like much fun!?!

    Your dress is pretty ...

    Love, Zoe, Liberty, Whitney
    Peyton, Webster & Jaxzyn, too

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!