Thursday, September 24, 2015

Birfday Fun Times


September are a bizee month for birfdays round here.  First up are Finley's daddy, den it are me, and today it wuz Ally's birfday.  Ally are my momma's sister for those of y'all who don't know.  Oh, and dere are also my momma's grandma's birfday and her grandpa's and uncle's birfdays in dere too, but since I don't live wif em and get to share dere birfday noms, well, I are not dat interested in dose.


Happy birthday Ally!


She wuz givin me lotsa pets dis morning.


Finley's momma and my momma made crabbycakes eggs benedict for Ally's birfday breakfast.  Ok, wif da two of dem in charge, it wuz more like birfday brunch.
 

I wuz a smart pup and hung out in da kitchen while Finley went off to her room to nap.  Which meant to pre-wash all da plates!!


Ally had a good time openin her presents.




I guess she got some good stuffs, but I didn't see no stuffies in there.  So probably nuffin worth stealin.


Ok, now dis are da unfair part.  Ally got some of my birfday cuppycakes.  But she went and picked a chocolate cheeseycake for her birfday dessert, which meant I couldn't get none.  What da woof???  At least my momma let me have some whippy cream.  I guess bein a cripple dat has to be carried round everywhere has it's advantages, namely bein dat da peeps feel sorry for ya and is more inclined to share dere foodables.  Which are always appre-she-ated.

Now how bout some more whippy cream???

46 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ally!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    PeeEss...Glad you at least got some whippy cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy Birthday Ally, fellow Virgo!
    That was so unfair about the cake. My mommy did the SAME thing. She got a chocolate chip cookie cake and I can't have that. She also got a cheesecake at the #ho-tel which I CAN have, but she was a pig and ate it all. Lame.
    XXOO MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My momma woulda done da same thing - I think da only reason I got whippy cream wuz cuz I can't walk right now and she feels bad for me.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Ally!!
    Sure looks like a good time was had by all, even you!! And you got to lick the plates?? OMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, yum, whippy cream!!!!! Did you get it all over your nose furst and then lick it off? (I luffs doing the plates prewash as well....how would the peeps manage wivout us!)
    Happy Burfday Ally
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy a day late birthday to Ally!
    Whit, dint yu help with the presents? Those green "ribbon" thingys look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ally :o) Have a super day and enjoy this tasty cake :o) the whippy cream is the best, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday Ally!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE "whippy cream!!!"
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since Ally got no food for presents, you're right. There was nothing worth stealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I's been ravenous lately, dis whole leg problem ain't affectin my appetite for sures. I's even tryin to eat Finley's foodz!

      Delete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful birthday
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Ally! Yea peeps birthdays are kinda boring and so not fair they pick out food that we can't share. What's up with that!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. whitley....and....plus....we hurd no one even getted any BACON.....whatz.....with....that !!!!

    happee birthday two ewe Ally ~~~~~ frum all oh uz & de bacon lezz cats & dawgs ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, no bacon. :( We's gonna have to wait for da weekend I fink.

      Delete
  12. I sure hopes ya feel better soon, BFF....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! And yes please on the whipped cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woooo! Happy Happy Birthdays! (Love your birthday celebration dress!), and oh those crabbycakes egg benedict look yummy! Enjoy everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Y'all!

    Love birthday times! My Human likes chocolate too, but she always makes sure to share something special with me. Maybe they figured gettin' to prewash all those dishes counted.

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Ally, I am sorry about the cake Whitley. It doesn't seem fair, but whipped cream is better than nothing.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday to your aAUnt Ally. It looks like she had a special day. We love whipped cream too. Yummerz!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're glad to hear you at least got some whippy cream from the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to Ally. She looks like she had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated Birfday Ally!! Looks like ya'll had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!