Saturday, September 12, 2015

My 13th Birthday Pawty!!!


It are my 13th birthday and I's celebratin my havin a virtual pool pawty for all my Blogville pals!!


I says we plays some pool ball, and since it are my birfday, what I says goes!!



Finley decided to join in on some pool ball acksun!!!


And look who else showed up to swim!  Da mayor doodz Murphy and Stanley!  I must be important if da Mayorz of Blogville showed up to my pawty!!




Noodle are also gettin in on da pool ackshun - ain't he a cutie pie???


And cute lil Ziggy are gettin wet too!


MacAdoo are enjoyin da pool too!  What a cutie pie!


Hailey and Zaphod are havin big fun in da water.



Arty are surfin - don't wipe out buddy!


Bentley are ready to surf too!


Pierre are in his birfday suit - damn, not dat kinda birfday suit, BOL BOL.  He still are a cutie pie though.


Emma are relaxin on da pool raft, I think I'll join ya Emma!


Ruby, ya can't drink all dem margaritas yourself.  I needs one 13, it are my birfday after all!


Cute lil Suri sure are enjoyin da pool.


Bertie even braved da waters for me!  Wow, I's impressed!!


Wyatt came, and he brought his raft! We are gonna have so much fun in dat!



Lily and Edward are enjoyin da pool too!  Dat are one stylish swimsuit Lily!



Harvey, Gibson, Chloe, and Wolf are all chillin out in da water!





Kenzie and Kyla are here in spirit, I know Kenzie woulda luved to hang out in da pool wif me.  And I are pretty sure I saw Kismet flyin round da backyard - it looks enuf like a tropical jungle she should feel at home.


Earl and Ethel, dem border terrierists cutie pies from England, are hangin out by da water.


Princess Leah are debatin whether she wants to get dem royal furs wet or not.  Jump on in Leah!!


I think Daisy are debatin whether to get in or not too, come join da fun!!


Reilly and Denny are hangin out by da water - I think they's smellin da aromas of Finley's grill.


Ginger, Matilda, and Matt are here too - I bet Matilda are happy she are in da dry part of da pool!




Casey are enjoyin da water while Jessie are workin on her tan.  I think it are workin better for her dan it does for me, BOL!



Grillmaster Finley are gettin da BBQ ready.


We has all kindsa tasty noms for ya . . .



Grilled shrimpies too - yummmm!!!


And mai tais for all!


Freckles are hangin out on da grass - I think he are waitin for some of Finley's tasty BBQ!!


Bocci are here too - I think he are ready for some brisket!


Benji and Lassie are here, and OMD, dey broughts a Snow Freak!  Ya know what happens to Snow Freaks in Texas in da summer right???  More water for da pool!!  I luvs da dubya ya spelled out wif da pool noodles!


Oreo and Addi are here - Oreo sure looks like he are havin fun wif dat hose.  Addi don't look like she are gonna put up wif dat stuff, BOL!



Milton and Mr. Stubbs made it too - I think dey need some BBQ chikken!  I's pretty sure I do!



Dakota are wishin me a happy birfday - fanks Dakota!!


And dat cutie Scottie boy from up da road, Sully, are wishin me a happy birfday too - fanks buddy!  Ooooh, and he even signed it wif "love."


Sweet William are wishin me a happy birfday too - I's so lucky to have such cute guys at my pawty!



And da Idaho Pugs are here, Bailey, Hazel, and Mabel!  And dey's dressed up in cute lil tropical outfits too!  


Easy always knows how to make me laff, BOL!!!


Fanks so much everybody for comin to my pawty and makin my 13th birfday so speshul!!  I's arooin wif happiness!

52 comments:

  1. HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY WHITLEY!!! It was a pleasure coming to your PAWsome pool PAWty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A PAWSOME PAWTY! Happy birthday Whitley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beautiful!! So sorry we were out of town for your birthday! Sending you a pug hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly sorry for dropping a poo bomb on your head. I didn't mean it. I thought you were Finley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how BBQ parrot tastes . . .

      Delete
    2. Like parrot poo, how did you like it? If you liked it, there's more to come.

      Delete
    3. Hmm, I wuz bettin it would taste more like chikken. And ya know I luvs me some BBQ chikken.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to YOU, Whitley!!

    http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/1qtzM-208-7.jpg

    What a furbulous pawrty going on in your yard! The noms are delish, and the margaritis.Mmmm...Good thing I am being a land lubber, though, they make my woozy wobblies a bit more pawnounced, BOL!!
    Hi all!!
    Woofs to you!!

    Gotta run off now, growlmy is going outside...and I want to snoopervise her yard duties. I'll Check back later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I know all bout bein wobbly. I don't know how you boys pee on three legs so easily.

      Delete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday = what a fabulous paw-ty!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best substitute for experience is being thirteen.
    You say it's your birthday
    You say it's your birthday
    We're gonna have a good time
    I'm glad it's your birthday
    Happy birthday to you.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one pawsome party! Happy, happy birthday Whitley and thanks so much for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooooHooooo!!!! Happy Happy Happy Burthday Gurl!!!! This is the bestest Pool Pawty evers!!! I can just float on my floaty and not gets my furs wet!!! (oh, and did you notice I had a place for my margarita?? BOL)
    Nows, where is Finley with those DELISH BBQ weenies??!!
    thanks Finley!!! I'll take 6 weenies, 2 steaks and 4 chickens! Huh? Um, NO, of course they're not ALL for me....☺
    You guys are the bestest HOSTS!! I thinks I'm gonna go see what Murphy is doin'....
    Kisses
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Looks like one great paw-ty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Whitley! That's a lot of pups celebrating with you in your pool!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you can sure throw a grreat pawty, Whitley! I had SO much fun playing in the water with everyone, but especially enjoying that BBQ. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is like the greatest pawty ever!! I am having so much fun. The foodables are super yummy and I am going back for more chicken and then back in the pool. Thank you for inviting me and Happy Birthday!

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Whitley!
    Wow, this is a fabulous barkday party! It's raining here in my territory, so I'm gonna go out and jump in a big puddle. BOL I'd love to be there in that pawesome pool with you. Sending you wishes for a wonderful barkday and a fabulous year!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Whitley!!!!! What a great pawty, we are having a blast!
    hears to many more!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. We had a pawsome time at the pawty! The food was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD! This is the bestest pool party ever! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Whitley! Happy birthday to you!! We love you bunches! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was a great birthday bash. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Thanks for the invite.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super awesome party, Whitley! *ear licks* Noodle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Happy Birthday Whitley - you sure know how to do a birthday with style and we have to say - the barbecue was pawsome

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Happy Barkday to you! What a super pawty!!! and even Katy was there, WOW! You know how to rock da house!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday Whitley. Sorry we couldn't make it to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy 13th Whitley!! It was a barking good time :)

    Sawry Mom/Dogatary was late posting a comment she is still trying to get the ole back fixed and it was hurting bad yesterday!

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAPPY HAPPY 13TH WHITLEY!! That is one SPECIAL AGE!! This is one pawesome pawty too! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  25. whitley, thanx.....knot.... two de annal azz food serivss gurl we iz knot a loud ta play online on de week oh endz sew we send best fishes, dawg bones wishes & happee day dishes two ewe...we hope yur day waz rockin awesum FUN....it looked like everee one did inn deed haza BLAST...way kewl....heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health...ewe noe ewe can drive a car now ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!