Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Last Call


Not fur drinks, dere are never a last call round here, BOL!

But it are last call for pictures if ya wants to be in my Birfday Pool Pawty post.  If ya wants in, send me your pic to whitleywestie@gmail.com.  It can be a water picture or not, but ya gots to get it to me quick.

It are also last call for ya to guess my big birthday surprise.  Da winner are gonna receive a prize - your very own bandana, made by my momma.  I would show ya a pic, but my momma is gonna custom-make it to fit ya - so it'll fit whether ya is a kitty cat or a Great Dane.  BOL.  I are tellin my big secret tomorrow, so ya gotta guess right quick.

I also has some sad news.  My good pal from Twitter, Bonnie, went to da Rainbow Bridge today.  Bonnie was a Major General in ZombieSquad #ZSHQ and in #TheAviators like me.  We's all gonna miss her a lot, she wuz a real speshul pup.  She had Cushing's and SARDS and da illnesses and da meds just got to her.  Ya can visit her blog here


Goodbye Bonnie.

34 comments:

  1. The surprise is you are getting a brother or sister? Human or pet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about Bonnie, although I didn't know her.
    I don't twitter or tweet, I SQUAAAAAWK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to read about Bonnie. It is hard to say goodbye.

    Mommy just sent in my pool picture. I hope it is not too late.

    Ziggy Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another sads?? Sheesh:((

    See you at your pawrty!
    I left my guesses in an earlier bloggy posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your buddy Bonnie... it's a sad year for Blogville... so much good byes :o(

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry to hear about your furiend, Whitley.

    hmmm...now for your big surprise...maybe you are moving to a new house? getting a little fur sibling? we are stumped!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your furiend. Hope you have a Happy Birthday. No idea what your surprise is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reeeow you look good in leopard print Whitley.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're in, and can't wait for your big PAWty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, a birthday surprise! Hmmm. Since you love water so much, I bet it's something pool-related. A new float? Oh, are you going to get to go to Wags & Waves??

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got our pic in for your pawty! maybe some new balls to play in the pool! Or maybe mom will finally get you a stroller for your zombie patrols. We got one but mom has yet to put it together
    Sorry you lost another friend
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I does need a stroller, but momma says I gotta wait till I'm 21.

      Delete
  12. I'm in!!
    And I'm so sorry about your friend.
    Hugs,
    Suri

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so sorry to hear about Bonnie. Too many of your friends are leavin' for the bridge, Whitley :-(

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. whitley....we R veree sorree ta lurn about yur friend Bonnie...Godspeed her journee two heaven ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are so very sorry about your friend, Bonnie. She sounds like a real strong pup! Arty is really looking forward to your party and we can't wait to hear what your big birthday surprise is going to be....Maybe a road trip with your Mama??
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!