Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Selfie


Hey y'all, it are my grandpa's birfday today!  I luvs him so much, I always give him lotsa tail waggies when he comes home.  And he are pretty pawsome at da belly rubs!  We's had a fun day wif lotsa yummy foods - and I even got to share in some of em!  Last night I got some steak dat wuz bein made into Aunty-Coo-Chose, dis mornin I gots ham from da Eggy Weggys Benedicts (and I got to lick da eggy weggy plates), den I gots some bacon from da avocado potato salads.  Da onliest thing I didn't get are desserts since dey is chocolate - German's Sweet Chocolate cake and homemade chocolate ice cream.

Oh well, I are hopin I gets some yummy cake I can have for my birfday on Saturday.  Oh and dere have been some interestin guesses as to what my big birfday surprise are - y'all still have time to guess and if somebody guesses right dere will be a prize!

Anyways, here are some pics of da birfday man - happy birfday Grandpa!!!








REMINDER: Please send in your pics for my 13th Birthday Pool Pawty by Tuesday, September 8th to whitleywestie@gmail.com.  Any kind of water picture (pool, ocean, lake) would be pawsome, but if ya's not a water pup, dat's fine - dere'll be a lot of fun for landlubbers on da patio by da grill!  I's been gettin in pics and so far dey all look pawsome!



44 comments:

  1. Wow!! Sounds like you're gonna have a great birthday bash. Hope we can make it.

    Happy Labor Day.

    Love you.......Mommy's girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a big week for birthdays, lots of us pups have one this coming week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pawsome barkday pawty for your Grandpa!! Looks like he got lots of cool pressies too!!

    We have been thinking and thinking what your barkday surprise could be...hmmmmmm, maybe a new brother or sister?? Although I don't know why you would be excited about that...BOL!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When he comes home, does he wag his tail at your?
    Happy Birthday. You're OK because you're Whitely approved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes he does silly stuff like dance at me, but not really tail-waggin.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Grandpa! Cool is your Grandpa gonna share that tv at your barkday party so we can watch the movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your Grandpa. It looked like he enjoyed his presents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Sounds like a great day! Happy birthday Grampa. It's our Oma's birthday today too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Grandpa!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, you gots to taste all the foodables??!!! You sure are one lucky doggie Whitley!!! Tell your Gpa Happy Happy Happy Burthday!!! It sure looks like he's gonna be spendin' a lot of time in front of that new spiffy TVees watchin' all those FABulous DVDS!!!! I hopes there will be poppycorn!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Whitley's Grandpa. Looks like you had a totally brilliant day.
    All that food….
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your grandpa, Whitley! He sure looks happy with all of his pressies!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your bestest Grampy! Have a super day together with lots of treats and hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay Whitley, Happy birthday to your grandpa! Such pawsome pressies there, no wonder why he looks so happy.
    hugs,
    Suri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your grandpa,xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birfday to your grandpa. Did you buy him that TV?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, dat one wuz from Finley's momma. I just gave him my cute smile.

      Delete
  16. OMD you are eating good Whitley! Happy Belated Birthday to your Grandpa :)

    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday to your Grandpa! Wow! He must have been super sweet to get all of those pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Grandpa is pawsome! What a great smile/grin:))
    Belated greetings to him fur a Happy Birthday!

    And in a few it will be yours, OMD!!You will be a teenager,BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a woof, I'll bark right back atcha!